This is a hybrid variety made from Napier grass and Bajra cereal. This is a very high yielding fodder grass variety, and better than both Napier and Bajra. The cultivation of CO-4 grass is similar to sugarcane.
Napier Co4 grass is considered as best forage grass and fodder grass. Napier grass is also known as Elephant grass. Elephant grass is a major tropical grass.
Why to purchase from Greenfield
- Guaranteed Quality: We sell high germination seeds. If we don’t have new seeds we simply say no to our customers instead of selling old seeds. We test our seeds.
- Online tracking : When we send seeds you can track them online where has it reached, and when will you get it.
- Payment on Delivery : One large order we provide facility of payment on delivery.
- Support after purchase : You will get a complete guide on sowing method of seeds after purchase, in case you were not very successful or have any doubt then you can discuss with our team on what you did wrong or how to make it better.
- Advantage of buying from professional firm : As we believe in long term relationship and have a big name to defend in market, you are assured of right quality at right price
- Easy Payment options : Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, NEFT/RTGS, Cheque, IMPS, Western Union, Money gram
Specific Details :
- Type :CO4 NAPIER GRASS
- Use : FODDER GRASS
- Place of Origin : INDIA
- Packaging : Plastic Bags
- Minimum order : 5 kg
- Carrying good qualities of Napier and Bajra together
- You would be able to harvest around 150 tonnes per year per acre.
- Feeding 15Kg of CO4 grass can increase milk yield by almost 200 ml per cow.
- Farmers are replanting CO4 variety today and it has almost replaced the previous CO3 variety.
- CO4 grass is a perennial grass which can be retained on field for 4 to 5 years.
- It has larger leaves, softer and less persistent hairs of leaf blades and sheaths and less sharp leaf edges
- It is juicier and succulent at all stages of growth.