Price And Quantity
- 100 INR
- 5 Kilograms
- Oil Seeds
- 100 Kilograms ton Per Year
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- PP Bag
- All India
We are betrothed in providing our clients Karanj Seeds (Millettia pinnata) that are a species of tree in the pea family. These are often known by the synonym Pongamia pinnata as these were moved to the genus Millettia only recently. The provided seeds are grown by our vendors under the most favorable climatic conditions without using any fertilizers. Offered seeds are used for landscaping purposes as a windbreak or for shade due to the large canopy and showy fragrant flowers. Provided Karanj Seeds can be bought at rock-bottom prices.
Karanj Seeds (Millettia pinnata)
- Scientific Name: Millettia pinnata
- Shape: bean
- Size: 2 cm
- "">Usage: Germination (not for oil extraction)
- Age: Fresh(less than a year, good for germination)
- Origin: India
- Packing: 5, 10,20,25,50 (P/P)
- Category:- Tree Seed
- Availability: Throughout the year
Quick Details :
- BotanicalÂ Name : Milletia pinnata
- English Name : Indian Beech, Pongam Oil Tree
- Hindi Name : Karanj, Papar
- Family : Fabaceae
Milletia pinnata is a species of tree in the pea family, Fabaceae, native in tropical and temperate Asia including parts of India, China, Japan, Malesia, Australia and Pacific islands.It is often known by the synonym Pongamia pinnata as it was moved to the genus Millettia only recently.Common names include Indian Beech, Pongam Oiltree, Karanj (Hindi),Honge (Kannada),Pungai (Tamil), KÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂnuga (Telugu),NaktamÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂla (Sanskrit).
A legume tree that grows to about 15-025 meters (50-80Â ft) in height with a large canopy which spreads equally wide. It may be deciduous for short periods. The leaves are a soft, shiny burgundy in early summer and mature to a glossy, deep green as the season progresses. Flowering starts in general after 3-4 years. Cropping of pods and single almond sized seeds can occur by 4-6 years. Small clusters of white, purple, and pink flowers blossom on their branches throughout the year, maturing into brown seeds pods
Milletia pinnata is well-adapted to arid zones and has many traditional uses. It is often used for landscaping purposes as a windbreak or for shade due to the large canopy and showy fragrant flowers. The flowers are used by gardeners as compost for plants requiring rich nutrients. The bark can be used to make twine or rope and it also yields a black gum that has historically been used to treat wounds caused by poisonous fish. The wood is said to be beautifully grained but splits easily when sawn thus relegating it to firewood, posts, and tool handles.
Medicinal Uses :
- Root : Root juice is used to clean foul ulcers and fistulous sores.
- Bark : Fresh bark to be used to treat piles.
- Leaves : Juice of leaves is used to treat diarrhoea and coughSeed
- Oil : Used in scabies, herpes and leucoderma.
- Propagation : Through seed, shoot cuttings and root suckers, Seed number 810 to 1410 per kg., and remain viable for one year. Seed are soaked in water for 24 hrs. Germination rate varies 60 to 89% Germination is completed in about 10 to 60 days.
3.Red sandal Seeds
4.White sandal Seeds
6. Khair Seeds
7. Eucalyptus Seeds
8. Subabool Seeds
9. Bija Seeds
10. Black Kinvach Seeds