Price And Quantity
- 200 INR
- 5 Kilograms
- 2000 Kilograms Per Year
- 5 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- PP bags
- All India
- Scientific Name: Annona squamosa
- Shape: Oval
- Size: 1 cm
- Color: Red
- Usage: Germination (not for oil extraction)
- Age: Fresh(less than a year, good for germination)
- Origin: India
- Packing: 5, 10,20,25,50 (P/P)
Quick Details :
- Common name: Custard apple
- Hindi Name:Sitafal
- Botanical name: Annona squamosa
- Family :Annonaceae
Custard apple, is a common name for a fruit, and the tree which bears it,Annona squamosa Custard apple may also refer to similar fruits produced by related trees:
- Annonaceae, the custard apple or soursop family.
- Annona cherimola, a tree and fruit also called cherimoya.
- Annona squamosa, a tree and fruit also called sugar apple or sweetsop
- Annona senegalensis, a tree and fruit called wild custard-apple
- Casimiroa edulis, also called white sapote, a fruit related to the citrus.
The leaf decoction is given as a vermifuge. Crushed leaves or a paste of the flesh may be poulticed on boils, abscesses and ulcers. The unripe fruit is rich in tannin; is dried, pulverized and employed against diarrhea and dysentery. The bark is very astringent and the decoction is taken as a tonic and also as a remedy for diarrhea and dysentery. In severe cases, the leaves, bark and green fruits are all boiled together for 5 minutes in a liter of water to make an exceedingly potent decoction. Fragments of the root bark are packed around the gums to relieve toothache. The root decoction is taken as a febrifuge.
5.Vilayati Imli Seeds,